Thursday, July 9, 2009

country living's website...


to my surprise, one of my clients emailed to tell me that my game boards are featured on country living magazines website...thanks george! the home featured is in the new york hudson valley, circa 1830. the owners wanted period pieces for their home, which makes it so wonderful to view...so enjoy!


here is a direct link to the web page, and the featured home is shown towards the bottom of the page under the heading: American Antique Furnishing - "Appropriate period furnishings fill this 1830 home."


and while you are on their site you can sign-up for email updates...they always have wonderful homes, ideas and goodies to cook!




to view my game boards, here is a direct link: dallisongameboards.com

1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

That's wonderful Diane! I knew CL had great taste and they have proven that by featuring you and your work time and again!