Friday, June 22, 2007

i will learn to play....


i think i must have the best husband....the most awesome....(that word is really over used, i know)...but he brought me the most beautiful hand carved native flute....there is something about the native american music that haunts me....and i am so attracted to the flute if i hear someone playing when i'm out in town....maybe it is in the earth and boulders here in my town, it is cherokee country, and this town will always carry the history in the trees and on the earth....
i am determined to become a wonderful flute player....and i hope everyone in my life can bare with my practice...and as i researched this music i found so many songs that i will be able to learn and groups that i can actually join to learn more.....so i'm off to yet another wonderful thing, and i hope it will bring joy and peace to those around me....it's just the most perfect gift somebody could receive, and it's small enough to carry with you on a hike, or down to the river....thank you honey....

No comments: