Wednesday, July 25, 2007

it's not even monday....but...


as you know monday is my favorite day of the week... stop the groaning... i just love a monday... to me it's a week of upcoming unknowns....opportunities, fun to be had, new friends, new ideas and then the always hopes of making my "upstairs life" more organized...

after a long week of vacation i'm so thrilled to be getting down to the studio... yes it's quite a mess right now... seems to be the 'drop off' place for anybody coming through, so that will take some time getting some order on my work tables... and i wonder why their is a table on my work table... empty cups and tools that are not mine....hmmmm....

but i will feel great and ready to go when that's all in order... i just found some wonderful hanging lanterns to hang in my studio along with a huge wicker bird cage.... now where to hang that..... but after all the cleaning and decorating i will be jumping right to work from the very beginning....drawing...(even though it's not a monday)....

No comments: