Wednesday, March 5, 2008

how can it be?





i cannot believe that march is already here... my mom is right, the older you get, the faster the months go by! i was talking to my dad the other day to decide whether march came in as a lion or a lamb.... the eve of march was a lion.... and then on to the lamb... so that means just one thing, the end of march we will indeed be getting some more snow...


it's been wonderful to get up to the sound of birds back from their florida vacations... i'm keeping my eyes intently on the little guys to keep a step ahead of their nest building though.... i would hope it won't be in the air conditioner again this year and my hanging pot... so i'm diligently shooing them away from those areas....


yesterday i went to the 'bird' store and discussed with great detail of my past escapades with these little creatures... and was assured, there was nothing that i could do, and that they will win...those little wrens... so i left with insect infested suet instead.... not a lovely welcoming for my friends....what is the matter with me? i just find the small creatures irresistible!


the studio is jammed pack with boards in various stages... i'm happy to jump into spring with the new editions of loretta and gloria... such fun inviting colors to work with while my garden is making mystery below the ground....

No comments: