Thursday, August 7, 2008

oh my....






oh my.... it's been weeks and weeks since i've blogged....i will try to give a catch up of my summertime adventures...

first, i went to florida to visit my parents... a surprise birthday party was thrown for one of my older sisters, so you know that i just couldn't miss out on that! a fun time was had by all, and even more fun to see her older than i, yes sis, you are!


then back to the mountains.... trying to negotiate work and child rearing....hmmmm.... it seemed easier last year....





so pretty much gave up.... and swam the summer away.... sometimes you just have to choose sides...and join them...



then i was able to work a couple of weeks nonstop while summer camp was doing the entertaining...




then off to the beach....



and back to my mountains...


and now that school has started.... i'm back in the studio and it is so wonderful.... as i'm painting i'm also pulling out the gees' bend book planning new boards.... delighting in the extra time to clean and organize my studio, and learning spanish on tape....(thanks mom and dad!)













1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Diane, we've missed your blogging. Maybe I will win the next game board that you are giving away, pretty please?