Saturday, September 13, 2008

a bumper sticker...







i'm all about bumper stickers... i love to come up behind a car and just read away... being in a college town, there are many to read, many opinions and much to make me laugh...

i have had a sticker or two... but they always seem to disappear off the back of my car... i blame this on my husband...he hates bumper stickers, (or at least the ones that my car chooses to wear). this is a never ending fight between us... i will find a sticker that i then put on my car... after several weeks it is gone... i point the finger at him... he proceeds to claim that he didn't do it, "it must have fallen off", he claims...


i know he is taking them off, for the little one has told on him...

i also find it interesting how my husbands stickers, that annoy me, seem to stay on his truck....hmmmm....and i wonder how long it will be before he notices that i changed out his front license plate on his truck and replaced it with a football team that he despises....(thanks for the help in that eddie).

but i still continue to put a sticker on my car every now and then...(the peace signs seem to "blow off" the quickest i've noticed...)

the last sticker that he claimed that he "didn't remove" was my john lennon sticker...

imagine... you may say i'm a dreamer, but i'm not the only one

so i've decided to add this song to my blog, for it is one of my favorites... and i feel that whether or not i believe in each and every word that he writes, the message is still clear.... can't we all just live side by side...










1 comment:

Lana Manis said...

Diane! you crack me up! did he see the license plate yet?