Wednesday, October 15, 2008

excuse me....i don't want to sound rude...


much to my surprise i've been added to a google search entitled -
artists making a difference in the world -
evidently this is based on my writings on my blog..., and somehow google has been watching me... (kind of spooky)... when i read this on google, led there by some accidental research about blogs, (actually being lost in internet land) - well, to be honest i think i sat up just a little bit straighter, a slight smile on my face....and said to myself - "hey, somebody is reading my blog", for one never really knows....and one never really knows if i'm boring you out of your mind...


so i ponder my 'no politics' for blogging ethic - art, music, nature is my 'theme', if you will - i was surprised that i was put into 'this' category...since i stay far away from the politics of the world in my blog....(o.k., perhaps something slips in every now and then...), but maybe i am sharing an "under the surface", political view with you? perhaps...


my politics is simple - for the people - across the world - from day to day considerations of others - (letting somebody go in line before me at the check-out, after all, i'm pretty much never in a hurry), to stopping to help the stranger in need on the side of the road....,worldwide - well i can't get to them, but i can try to help by stopping naive prejudices, giving time or money...or blogging about them...


oh dear....there goes that john lennon song again in the background...


but i wanted to share this with you - for it IS the little things that can make a difference and we really do not know the effect that we have on others...noticed or unnoticed...
ok....i'm forced to give into myself and play that song for you....yes, again...



No comments: