Tuesday, March 31, 2009

sharing...

WOW...



as you know by now, all my clients have nick-names....for it seems that i find something special about each and every one of you that makes me smile...these photos are from my client lisa, who i identify to myself as my twin...for we both have a love of color...her bold and on the edge painted walls blend wonderfully with her colorful self, we also at one time lived in the same town, who would've known?...i thought i'd share her home with you, for if you are like me, you always want a peek inside to see what everyone is doing...and maybe after seeing some of these pictures you will be a little braver in picking out your wall color...
living room
dining room
entry way - lisa's hubby came up with the idea of hanging her game board collection at an angle...i think it came out great!
lisa's passion for collecting
i've also added a photo of lisa's quilt and her "dream rug"....believe it or not, she found this awesome quilt on etsy....

No comments: