Tuesday, June 30, 2009

baret boisson presented...




my sweet friend in LA, baret boisson, got quite the surprise....she forwarded this background video on the jonas brothers to me...and i'm sure everyone on this planet has heard of this boy band by now! if you follow closely you will see her wonderful will rogers painting in the video, (above) with the undeniable baret style that i love....what a thrill for me to see her work out for all to appreciate!


so check out baret's piece in the film: 2:28 is the spot!




by the way, i received my so very cool obama print from her a few weeks ago and was going to blog about that...my son grabbed it for his room and it hangs proudly amongst his collection of letters from our presidents...thanks baret, it's a wonderful treasure for us...




if you would like to browse her site, her she is: baret boisson

No comments: