Sunday, October 4, 2009

2 new reproduction game board designs added...









if you didn't see your latest email - the two pieces are finally done and available for you to view. the first piece is an oversized board but is also available in the 19" x 19" size if you would rather have a smaller piece. it's namesake, charlie, is after my grandpa who sat on the floor playing hours and hours of games with me, my inspiration for my company, to say the least. it is full of the warmest of colors, as he was; terracotta, gold, green, black and an off-white...i'm not sure of the date of the original piece that inspired me, but i'm guessing 1920-1930 at the very latest.







the 2nd piece i'm guessing dates back to the late 1800's - and my son named it "the beagle board", so we negotiated on that a bit and named it belle after our beagle, for she deserves everything in the world as far as we are all concerned, even a board named after her...









and the big announcement is: all future game boards (including the above) will be Limited Editions....i've decided that i will make 35 of each design and then it will be retired. this will benefit you, for the pieces will be more collectible than ever, and the benefit to me is i will be adding more new designs more often...so if you see a NEW piece, be sure to snatch it up!

to view these boards, here is a link to my site: www.dallisongameboards.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your work. I will be ordering one soon.
Debbie

Anonymous said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL Diane. I just love all those warm colors. I must have one of each. I'll call you in the morning so please put them aside for me.
Love, Mary

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are now limiting each work to a small edition. This will keep your artistic SPARK sharper than ever!

Luv ya Twin-kie!!! :o)