Wednesday, November 11, 2009

thank you Early Homes...



boy was i surprised when i received my copy of "Early Homes" in the mail this morning....did nobody go out and get the mail yesterday? did this treasure sit in the box all night through the storm? yes....so when i saw that the box was full i laid out my soaking wet mail on the table to go through...and to my surprise was the latest copy of the magazine with a little note attached - see page 64...


so as i flipped through the beautiful layouts my eyes settled on the photo of my game boards listed in their design center....what a nice surprise when something sweet is being done behind the scenes and you have not a clue until it's done...


"early homes" is a beautiful magazine that comes out with treasures biannually as a focus edition - sister of "old house interiors".... their focus is on the period 1700-1850, which my game boards fit in perfectly with... this special edition is THE magazine that focuses on product sources, so a great surprise to me...




if you would like to browse my collectible collection: http://www.dallisongameboards.com/

2 comments:

Lana Manis said...

Congraulations Diane! I live so far out in the country, I don't think any stores near me have that magazine. Hopefully I can find a copy when I go out of town in a few weeks.

Leigh said...

Awesome!! Well, those fabulous game boards should be in every magazine. Congrats!! XOXO