Tuesday, February 16, 2010

62", are you kidding me?




ok - don't get me wrong, because i certainly don't want to START COMPLAINING, after all, i said i wouldn't...

so i am disguising this information in the form that you may be interested...


62" of snow this year...and it's still snowing...for the upcoming days...(it will possibly never end)...and good grief, that is more snow than i am tall!






between snow days from school, the flu and holidays, eli has not attended school for more than 40 days...this adds up to over 2 months...




ok - mom is loosing it here at home...after all, he wants to have 'fun' all the time...and i keep telling him it's not ALL about 'fun'...


my wood hasn't been delivered for weeks...they can't find anyone to bring it up...


i'm having to watch the weather carefully, for there is much of my work that has to be done outside...my rule (when i got older)...was not to work outside if it was below 30 degrees - i've long had to throw out this rule and run in and out between snow storms...burrrrrr
and in the midst of things i just think of the gulf of mexico....it is my saving grace...








No comments: