Thursday, March 11, 2010

ahhhh....i'm in love!



ok - first of all i'm not a 'salt eater,' so to speak - no chips for me thank you....the only foods that i actually put salt on is steak (lots and lots of it) and cantaloupe...(thanks hubby for turning me onto that one)...but that pretty much is it...


i discovered these pretzel bites today to add to the 'top of my list' of salt loving foods... you may have already seen them, but i had not - i am in a teeny tiny town, so it's hit and miss on smaller vendors showing up in our stores...

but honestly - they are soooo awesome that i had to blog about it - i know, that's just how amazing they are...


HK Anderson - pretzel bites (pizza) - 15 to a serving, which honestly i can't imagine nibbling on more than 5 or 6 without putting them up....pretty darn tasty though...




here's a link to their site - and be sure to pick some up when you go out (I promise you will love them) - and if any of you know oprah - give her a taste, for we all know what happens when oprah finds something that she loves!


2 comments:

leigh said...

Never seen or heard of them. I'll have to get some when we come up there to visit!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.