Wednesday, October 6, 2010

my....how time speeds on by...



i cannot believe it is october - my favorite month of the year, but really, how can this be? i saw my last post was about a month ago....september for us is full of birthdays, family visits, football games, festivals and running around with friends...i guess that's why it has already come and gone...



i love the colors of fall; yellows orange and reds...everyday when i peek out the window there is something new to admire. this is when i just can't stop decorating around the house, orange is MY color if i ever had one, add some black to that and WOW! i also start nesting, pulling out the throws and pillows of the season. i think what i love the most is that i can enjoy 2 full months of pumpkins, mums and ORANGE!



i'm soooo busy in the studio - whether i'm decorating your homes, making christmas gifts, or new clients that have tripped across my site in the vast world of google - (which always amazes me!) there is never a lull...


i will be introducing 2 new boards next week for your eyes to dance about on....so check back then to take a peek...





if you were thinking you might like a piece to tuck under your tree or a friends, let me know for i'm coming close to not being able to insure a december delivery...

breathe in the changed air, cook some wonderful warm fall foods and enjoy this most beautiful time of the year with me....(ohhhh, that just made me think of pumpkin pie!, i must make one of those tonight!)



1 comment:

Leigh said...

Fall is my favorite time of the year as well. It seems to kick off the start of the holiday season. As a kid I always loved Christmas but as I get older I seem to enjoy Fall more, the baking of Fall recipes, decorating, the smell of the air and the cooler weather. Just love it!