Saturday, January 8, 2011

home tour...

come walk through homes with me...it's like opening a magazine...


there is something about peeking into someones homes....and i guess it's not just me that loves to do this, for now there are actual 'home tours' that are done on a yearly basis...perhaps this is the 'legal' way that i can take a decorating therapy peek instead of just driving by, slowing down and staring like a crazed woman...




and another way....and even more fun, is when you send me pictures of your homes with your game board collections....i just love this, to see what colors you are using on your walls (i can never make up my mind), to the layout and design of your homes....to the mood of the nest that you've created for yourself and your families...








i feel that each and everyone of you over these 16 years have become my friends, even if we only chat by email or phone....i am comfortable enough to know that if i were driving through your town i would have your number and address clasped in my hand searching you out for a tour of your home and a friendship face to face....


























awwwww....i feel so renewed and inspired....i think i will take a walk around my own home and see what i can change up a bit....
here's my link if you need to do some shopping: www.dallison.squarespace.com/



No comments: