Tuesday, April 19, 2011

it was a mad success...





i feel, days later that my feet can actually start touching the ground again, for my very 1st web show was a great success and filled me with glee, shock, 'no, it can't be trues....for i was sold out of my #1 pieces by noon...with many orders of game boards to paint for so many of you.




what can i say to all of you other than a big big thank you for supporting me, my family and my craft....i am looking forward to the snows ending and spring springing while sitting outside painting in these appalachian mountains during the month of may....











after a very hard winter and the overwhelming beginnings of the spring snows and floods, i'm going home - to mom and dad's....i want to play with my sisters, eat double scooped ice cream cones and jump into the gulf of mexico.....









but i will be checking my email just to make sure that you received all of your new pieces from the web show and that they arrived safely! in the meantime, if you would like to check out all the new designs on my web site, here's my link:










i'll be back to the mountain when my lilacs are blooming.....enjoy your spring blooming


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh ye of little faith!!! one look at my living room wall should have told you ALL of those things and MORE about yourself!! you are amazing, girl!!! AMMAAAZZZIIINNGGGG!!!

rene

Anonymous said...

and get to painting the next 6 i ordered! LOL

rene

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Diane!

Liz

Anonymous said...

Awesome Diane! You go girl! Hope to see you soon!

Pandora

Anonymous said...

HURRY, HURRY, HURRY HOME. LOVE, MOM XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Diane,

The pics on the website don’t do these game boards justice. They are absolutely splendid, and vibrant with warmth and color.

I have a huge space up above a high shelf, just underneath the rafters. When I finish teaching and have a little time, I am going to purchase several pieces to display together in that space. I had hoped to find a quilt for that space, but thus far I haven’t had any luck. As striking as a quilt might be, the boards might be more practical.



Thank you for sharing your talents with me. You and yours, have a blessed Easter.



Hope

*Sorry about the flooded studio. I hope that there wasn’t any heavy damage.