Wednesday, April 18, 2012

almost sold out....





if you are signed up for my email updates then you already know that the baseball dart board is celebrating the season with a $25.00 discount....






for any of you who do not get my updates with special prices or the introduction of new limited pieces; you may want to go ahead and sign up....just drop me an email and i will do the rest!







there are only a few pieces of 'the game' left to be made before it is retired....so if it is a piece that you love, please let me know and i'm happy to make one for you....







and feel free to browse if you'd like:




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love them. I knew I would and thank you so much! Talk to you later.

Carrolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Diane, I just received my "Farm" board and I love it! Thanks so much....

Barbara

Anonymous said...

As always I love it--but I like different--it is perfect for my style of country living

Glynis