Friday, March 2, 2007






3/2/07

well i've finally made it to the much talked about blogland....who would've thought...my thought process is veryyyyy long.....first i heard of 'blog', and didn't know what they were talking about.....then, i found out and thought, well that won't last....and then to my.....oh i'll never figure it out....to my most loved thought, oh that sounds like so much fun...i'll figure it out! and it is fun!!!

i hope to entertain you with my learning along the way, but i felt it was a much more fun way to stay in touch with all of you and send you pictures of my surroundings...

what will make this really fun, is hearing back from you, love those happy comments, and send photos of those game boards that are hanging in your homes too!! it's a beautiful sunny day, until the snow hits tomorrow.....so i'm off! diane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats to you Diane.....always so exciting to see into an artists life! I think we just assume your boards are magically created out of thin air....so important for us to know that your process isn't that simple and what a true talent it is. So glad there are artists out there keeping a wonderful art alive and well!
Can't wait for more.....

Anonymous said...

Diane - I've loved seeing your reproduction antique gameboards. What a talent you have. I imagine you have a family history of artistry. Good for you. Was your mother a major influence in your quilting and gameboards???