Thursday, March 8, 2007

what a beautiful spring day....


spring is officially here as far as i'm concerned.....the birds are back, so instead of waking to the still morning.....i am waking up smiling, happy to have the symphony outside my window... and the huge old poplar is beginning to bud....

i'm busy fixing up the studio "springy", moving game boards around the walls so that my immediate vision is full of bright colors, some colorful garlands here and there and some fresh tulips....it's a happy place to create. today i will be painting the gypsy game board, its so bright and colorful....this board isn't up on my site yet, but you can see it on my previous blog, the second one.

a big thank you to dawn....my web site creator.....dawn is fiddling here and there making some updates......poor dawn....is teaching at a university in france for 2 semesters, and then staying longer to travel around europe....lets all feel sorry for dawn....when she says "i'm tired of paris, i'd like to go out to the countryside"... but we web cammed each other, and it was so funny and wonderful to see my friend after all these months....

No comments: