Saturday, February 21, 2009

just blowing in the wind...


when things start to fly....there is just no stopping them... this week has been full of all the small things that shake it all up...family, friends, weather and woodwork...and by weeks end i have to laugh at it all. the commotion that life brings us, and the fragments that will be remembered forever... the kindest emails from clients that really bring me a boost or a much needed comfort in that moment, and as always a laugh... friends who think of me and stop by in the 9 degree weather to just bring me flowers, grab a cup of coffee, reminding me that spring will be here soon. children; grown and small, adding their unique sparkle to my life...learning to negotiate a planned schedule to just letting things land where they will because of the weather, or a phone call ...and being reminded again that life interrupted seems to turn out just fine anyway...even better...







a great time was had by all to celebrate my nephew's 26th birthday....

comments you might have heard....

"i can't believe he chose brussel sprouts, i already had pork chops for lunch, i cannot believe she won't give me any bacon, when the zombies take over..., i'm the best thing that ever happened to you, my foot really hurts, you're around way to many old people, back when i did survival training, i'd walk down the middle of the road, since i know i'd be a goner i'd sky dive, i'd carry a hatchet in both hands, you'd be better off with a gun, do you think zombies will be able to climb walls, you'd eat me first, i'm so annoying, i do complain all the time, he really complained all the time, what a rip off, what a rip off, he could beat you up, you make more than me, not fair, i knew you'd be an hour late cooking, is this all the coke!!!!, how come he always isn't getting told how to eat, you would never know if he turned into a zombie, he's so quiet and just sits there..."


and bobby - there are NO zombies, i don't care what you say....








1 comment:

Leigh said...

Oh, I just love this crazy family and so glad I'm part of it!! I know you mentioned me in that......hee hee!!