Monday, June 8, 2009

have you ever wanted to? (music)

this is something that i've always wanted to do....i remember when i was a young teen and my dad paid for me to take a helicopter ride at the state fair...from then on, that very moment, i wanted to fly helicopters...there was nothing like it...

i've always wanted to go sky diving...but something happens, we get older, we think we cannot be reckless for we are parents now...we can't just go jump out of planes, nor bridges (anymore)...so i kind of got a fear of it...i think really a more 'looking ahead' to see what terrible thing could happen...but this is tempting, this is very tempting if i had somebody holding on to me...i would feel less reckless but could still feel like i'm flying like a bird...and certainly they wouldn't make a mistake like a newbie like me...






if you would like to visit my game board website, here's the link: www.dallisongameboards.com

No comments: