Tuesday, June 2, 2009

i learned it again...




ok....i ordinarily do not judge....i'm just not a judger of others....and one of the things i have learned along the way is if i do judge...well it's just a matter of time before i learn my lesson...for example: i do not watch any reality shows...nope not a one...i think there certainly must be something wrong with people that are watching these shows....and then remember, i got hooked on the bachelor for the first time?....(which i will NEVER watch again...) yes live and learn...
i try to surround myself with girlfriends that are smarter than i am...in a way it just makes my life much easier - for if i have a problem they can see right through it all and give me some great advice...they are always ready to go to battle if needed...they are the true people we meet and hang on to...






well my very best friend in the whole wide world, linda, lives in california....over the many phone conversations she tells me (and i feel admits in my judging mind)...that all she watches is reality shows...hmmmm i tell her....because i really do know she is smarter than i am and to me this just knocks her off her pedestal that i have carefully built for her to sit upon...






well...like so many...i have cut back on some things...and i decided that all my fancy cable and tiVo was just going to have to be lived without...certainly with 70 channels left, no tiVo and no vcr i would get along just fine...





night after night i flip through the stations...nothing is on...just nothing - for i was so used to taping everything, flying through commercials that never a moment was wasted on what i didn't like, not a moment...for i value my time just to much to stare...





well it has happened again....i confided to my mom just the other day that i am just loving housewives of new jersey...i watched for 3 hours, and of course, i've decided which women i love and which just need to go away, out of my view, for i have a growing dislike for them...and my mom knowing me, and used to me seeing things different 'one day'...chuckled and told me that she just might find me watching the kardashian family...oh to my horror!





so as i continue learning day after day and over and over again that my first thought could possibly be changed down the line i invite each and everyone of you to join me watching the NJ housewives! that is jaqcueline above, she's my favorite!


if you would like to go over to my game board site, here's my link: dallisongameboards.com






No comments: