Wednesday, January 27, 2010

he's my sunshine...

he also goes by sweet potato and sweet potato pie.... i overheard him the other day telling a friend that if his mom says his full name, he's in real real trouble...
as he excitedly jumped in the car yesterday after school there wasn't a second before the story began..."i won a contest today - i hung a spoon from my nose for 7 1/2 minutes! the teacher said she was impressed and is going to give me a certificate at the end of the year"!.... that was his day, a total of 6 1/2 hours summed up in the 7 1/2 minute event.

today is a snow day, shocking isn't it?

and my guess is this penguin is 10, his name is eli...and he just heard that he's having another 'snow day'.




to browse boards and keep me sane painting this winter, here's my link:

http://www.dallisongameboards.com/

3 comments:

leigh said...

Awesome Eli!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!! It is so much fun!! Hope you guys are enjoying the snow!! I am still in my pjs...on chick flick number 2!! :) Tell Eli hi for me!! :) Tell him I've been practicing on my spoon/nose trick!! :)
Kelley Wilson :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.