Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i'm hustling...thank you!



your purchase and interest of the new piece 'still unnamed' have been overwhelming. and then, like a domino effect, came even more orders for pieces that you are wanting to decorate with....do we already have spring fever? it's feeling like it for me...i've been sprucing things up, moving things around and surfing the internet for the perfect duvet cover....paint chips are hanging here and there....in a way this will be a good thing...having everything picked out before spring leaps in - and then i can jump right on it....






school was delayed yesterday, due to flooding.




school is delayed today, due to a bit a snow.

'they' are saying we will have an 'old fashioned' snow starting on thursday through the weekend....i'm not sure why they are mincing words, trying to make it sound like something we should look forward to...but maybe they have lost their minds like most of us here...





i'm happy though - painting away - in a warm studio - my wood is piled higher than 6 feet now....and i'm enjoying the beauty of my hyacinths pushing up through the potted dirt, lending a wonderful fragrance to each room...




if you would like to browse game boards, here's my link: www.dallisongameboards.com

1 comment:

Zoe Nelson said...

I've been thinking about the people that flee here for Florida in the winter. I used to think they were wimps and that it was a badge of courage to survive the winter here. Not this winter. I'm ready to get on a plane. Hope it's not as bad this weekend as they say it will be - I think I might lose my mind.